Launched in 2017, the programme has supported more than 900 companies in expanding their teams, creating jobs, raising finance, launching new products and strengthening their management talent.
About the programme
This free programme offers tailored, impartial advice to businesses based in London looking to develop at different stages of their growth journey. With strategic solutions including mentoring, workshops, business growth advice and opportunities across our London network, we can help unlock your business potential.
Companies join the programme in cohorts, giving you a unique opportunity to collaborate and share knowledge with others in your sector.
The Business Growth Programme helped wOndary get to the next stage. The quality of workshops was truly impressive, and the team is brilliant at coordinating the whole programme and events around London.Claire Trachet
Founder and CEO
What's involved in the programme?
The three-month programme consists of:
- A business growth adviser: dedicated advice and guidance including a tailored growth plan
- Corporate engagement: collaborate with larger corporates with operations in London
- Workshops and events: opportunities to learn from expert advisers and peers
- Mentoring scheme: expert help and advice from those who have experienced it first-hand
- Local business support: introduction to a full range of London & Partners' service providers
Is my business eligible?
The London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme provides free business support.
We help ensure that small and medium-sized enterprises in the creative, financial, business services and tech, urban innovation and life sciences sectors have the skills and guidance to grow their business.
To be eligible for the service, your business must:
- Be based in London
- Be looking to grow across London
- Have between six and 250 employees
- Have a turnover of more than £500K and less than £40m (or £500K of investment)
- Have a UK-registered company
Continued support and advice
When you graduate from the Business Growth Programme, your journey doesn’t just end there. That’s where our Alumni Community comes in.
You will be invited to join the London Leaders Network – an exclusive membership programme to help you connect with fellow business leaders and gain access to a powerful network of organisations.
The programme focuses on leadership development for Founders, CEOs and C-Suite leaders with a focus on peer-to-peer learning and support.
Ready to expand internationally? You might be eligible for our sister programme – the Mayor’s International Business Programme.