The Mayor's EURO 2020 Business Programme has been specifically created for you to discover why you should consider London as a location for global expansion.
We have a series of incredible networking and business opportunities lined up, some of which are listed below. You will also be gifted with a full corporate hospitality ticket to one of the EURO 2020 semi-final matches at the world-famous Wembley Stadium.
As one of only 16 invitees, you'll enjoy:
- A private audience with Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London
- A corporate hospitality ticket to one of the EURO 2020 semi-final matches
- A tour and roundtable discussion on UK competitiveness with senior representatives from the Bank of England
- Exposure to the latest innovations from London’s top universities
- An early evening reception at a prestigious central London venue
- Iconic London experiences for a spot of leisure (think The Beatles and James Bond)
- Food and cultural experiences from some of London’s top dining spot
And so much more, all alongside 15 other C-level business owners of fast-growing tech companies from all corners of the globe.
Tell us what you think
As well as the planned activities and opportunities, we invite you to tell us what would be important to you during your time in London.
With our extensive business networks and connections, including investors, service providers, regulators and Her Majesty’s Government Advisers, London & Partners will endeavour to create a bespoke itinerary to ensure that you maximise your time in the city.
Confirm your place
Please contact Ted Edwards, Head of Delivery, if you'd like to attend, or if you have any questions.
Find out more
We help overseas businesses set up and grow in London, and London-based businesses grow and expand internationally with our specialist programmes.