Our team of experienced sector specialists have worked with companies and brands from all over the world to help them set up in London, and they’re on hand to provide you with free, impartial business advice.
Our services include:
- Support with forming a UK entity and navigating the regulatory environment.
- Introduction to banking, accounting, legal and immigration advice.
- Sector-specific information including the latest insights, contacts and events.
- Help with setting up your office in London and recruiting your team.
- Access to London's business ecosystem, our business network, clients and partners.
- Long-term support and advice on continuing to grow your business.
Meet our sector specialists
Languages: English and German
Areas of focus: Creative industries, including ecommerce, retail tech, film, visual effects (VFX), video games, esports, advertising and design.
Companies helped: Sharkmob, Pixomondo, Faire and Industrial Light & Magic.
Languages: English and French
Area of focus: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology, immersive technology and life sciences, including digital education, AI, digital health, medtech, bio and pharma.
Companies helped: Emeritus, Think Academy, Babylon Health and Elvie.
Location: US West Coast
Areas of focus: Creative industries, software as a service (SaaS), future mobility and proptech.
Companies helped: Snap Inc., Tinder, Universal, The Walt Disney Company, FloQast, Atmosphere, Fifth Wall and Hello Sunshine.
By filling out this form, you are agreeing that you will be added to our database. You can opt-out at any point by contacting us.
How to set up your business in London [PDF 26.8 MB]
Find everything you need to set up a business in London, including how to form an entity, a guide to taxation, visas, how to sell in the UK and more.
London's Creative Frontier: A Global Immersive Tech Leader [PDF 2.4 MB]
Discover why London is a thriving centre for immersive technologies with this report, created in partnership with Dealroom.