- Sector: Film and TV
- Home market: US
- Company type: established
- Launched in London: 2014
ILM was seeking initial operations support with legal, tax, immigration and ecosystem access. It was interested in recruiting more diverse and specialist talent, and needed PR support for its London launch event and connection with national and regional stakeholders.
What we did
- Assisted on site visits to scope out locations for its VFX, film and TV studio.
- Introduced ILM to high-level networking opportunities, such as the Bank of England dinner, a D&I roundtable and the Creative Industries Council's Parliamentary Reception.
- Raised ILM’s profile with London government by inviting Rajesh Agrawal, Deputy Mayor of London for Business, to visit ILM in 2014 and 2017.
- The company has grown from an initial forecast of 100 people based in London to more than 700 in 2021.
- ILM have invested significantly in London in terms of office space, virtual production space and talent.
The team at London & Partners have proved to be an invaluable resource at all stages of establishing our London studio. They provided support from the very first, providing local insight that guided our ideas on location, plus specialist advice in areas such as taxation, immigration and PR support for our much-anticipated launch event.Once established, they have remained at our side as we’ve grown and evolved the London business.Sue Lyster
Executive in Charge, ILM London