The Open Innovation Fellowship is a series of world-class executive education core modules delivered across three months, ranging from open innovation strategy, operating models, culture and more. It is also a community of senior innovation leaders with a demonstrated commitment to change, who have the ambition to transform the innovation landscape both within their organisations and in the wider community.
The Open Innovation Fellowship allowed me to refresh my framework for innovation by giving me the tools to better track and interrogate the status of innovation activity across my organisation and clearly identify our business priorities.Katie Mills
Head of Innovation UK&I, Schneider Electric
The Fellowship offers:
- A specific action plan to fulfil the open innovation ambitions of the Fellows organisation.
- Support in developing a comprehensive understanding of design thinking, an innovation mindset and guidance on how to implement this in the Fellows organisation.
- A thorough understanding of London’s innovation and technological ecosystem.
- An extensive network of innovators from diverse sectors and communities across London, with ongoing access to them through the Alumni community.
- Access to businesses across London and the world with which to collaborate.
Open Innovation FellowsSenior executives from these organisations completed the Fellowship:
About the Fellowship
Led by London & Partners, the international trade, investment and promotion agency for London, and the Royal College of Art, the Fellowship provides world-class executive education with real-world immersive sessions, peer-to-peer learning and highly-focused networking.
Each cohort is a group of no more than 20 exceptional leaders, with 40 hours of content spaced over a four-month period.
Next cohort start date:
Want to find out more?
Access information on who is the best fit to join the Fellowship, module breakdowns, the application process and more benefits to being a part of the Open Innovation Fellowship community.